2010年7月19日星期一

JUST IGNORE THE FOLLOWING NOTES


I'm such a forgetful person
so I got no choice
I've to do such stupid things(write this note) here
To all the readers,
can you all please just ignore the notes?
your cooperation will be highly appreciated ><









Awwww,I think I've to record down something first
-----ignore it-----

1.physics tuition homework
2.add maths tuition homework
3.bm essay that we need to e-mail for c.Ang (I know you will say what the hell)
4.6 more model essays
5.renjer's invitation card
6.p.moral folio
7.psk folio
8.bm oral's script
9.create a new photo album in f.book





OH MY DEAREST GOD?
soooooooooooooo many important tasks are waiting for me
I'm Lacking Of Time
I'm Lacking Of Time
I'm Lacking Of Time.






What The Hell?
Nonsence man!
Why M I Suffering For All Those Stupid Things now?
I tought teenegers are always enjoying,playing.....?
Haizzzzzz,
Unfortunately,I'm wrong.
So wrong!
We're living under so much of stress
But Who Knows?
NOBODY.............










To MISS XX,
Hmmm,if you feel that you're not willing to teach us,
can you please get off ?
Don't keep nagging on us.
your nagging isn't appreciated.











To k_lly,
Tomorrow I'm not buying any currypuff for you
=)











To XXX
Are you still okay?
I really hope so
In fact,you are not that worst also
Don't keep looking down at yourself.
Be More Confident.













我不想忘記你

没有评论:

发表评论