2010年9月12日星期日

End of My Holiday.

Holiday is going to leave us
School is gonna reopen
Well, I've wasted my time on playing here and there
I ♥ to play
I know I'm still a child
Inmatured,okay?
sigh..................T-T





By the way,I cherish every single moment that spent with you all
really unforgetful and memorable.


-last day of our genting trip




Sigh..................................
Everybody is preparing for their end-year exam
But I'm wasting my time all the way
Ishhhhh,I HATE MY ATTITUDE!!!!
No force for me to study
Oooh ya!Sir said :" Love is a force"
Maybe I can find someone to love
So that to have a force?
hah,I know it's not funny
Well,I better don't think too much and go and study as well




Heee, I want to introduce you all this!!!!!!!!!
Name: Domo
Cute hor...............? X)
Domo is not a monster okay =3=



-
Sometimes,I feel that I love to follow your blog and facebook as well
But,I'll not leave any comment because of some reasons.
Fine,maybe I'll forgive you or maybe I'll find you someday


-
Maybe I shouldn't treat you so good
So that you wont get hurt someday.
Maybe........
Just like this then
就這樣好了........


没有评论:

发表评论