2011年3月18日星期五

outdated blog

Sorry guys!
Being not efficient.



Arhhhhhhhh
kay larr kay larr,
I admit that, you all are marvellous


-
We had promised, not to hang out anymore
due to the rushin of time and the comin of SPM
--you all still have 8 months to prepare for SPM , by Mr Huan -
Ishhhh, seriously, I hate studies , I hate exams and vice-versa
I tried to love all the subjects, but FAILED.
Fine, however, I'll try to love you all larr, kay?
:']



Oppsss, back to our topic :]
Ehh,babi(es) !
When do you all wanna go beachin and play with the bubbles?
When do you all wanna go and try the t-bowl ?
Ishhhh, I want to drive so badly!!!



------------fine, i'm daydream-ing again ------------



Uhmmm, I'm now followin a girl's f.book as well as her blog
She's AWESOME !!
or I should say she is much more outstandin than the word "awesome"
She love to share all her ideas to others
Awwwwwww, she is nice, gracious,kind,attractive,good-looking but not arrogant
I love the way she smiles, the way she talks, the way she acts
and also her fluffy hair!
Arhhh, whatever, I love her so much
I'll be your top follower !!
:DD




-
Once again,
I miss you all
the holidays are really wasted.
Rushin for piles of homework again
That's all, see you guys!
Buh-bye
:)

没有评论:

发表评论