2011年5月2日星期一

Under tension.

2nd of May .
It is a dark and stormy night and we all have our dinner outside immediately after my tuition
In the middle of our journey......

my brother asks me : " do you have any sweat stain on your face ? "
Me " errrr, don't have . why? "
Bro " owhh no larr . If you're facin' this problem, you can just catch the light if there is any lightening, this can cure your sweat stain! "
Me " you fool, who told you this one? ._." "
Bro " please larr, this is accordin' to the scientific law one kay! "
-I was just thinkin' like , Owhh luckily I don't have any , if not you sure ask me to follow your bla bla bla scientific method and after that, people may think I'm silly -
Me " owhhh, but I won't ever trust your words, what scientific method, rubbish! :PP -

-Suddenly I think of something to make him like, LOL What The Hell are you talkin' bout :) -
Me " Ehh ehh ehh!! do you have any pimple on your face? "
Bro nodded his head and asks " why? "
Me " Due to Qing's scientific first law hor, droplets of rain can cure that ! "
Bro " LOL !! "
Me " Ehh trust me larr, you can just open the window and get some to rub on your face ! "
-within 5 secs, he answers me -
Bro " OWHHH , I don't have any pimple dy "

.........THE END * I know it's so lame*.........




I wonder, why people are all crazy over this.




3rd of May,
teeee-heee :DDD
but I know we can last even longer than this
:) ♥









Well, imma study.
I wasted my whole day for hangin' out and also surfin' the web as well.

-nerd-

没有评论:

发表评论