2012年3月21日星期三

SPM result


21.03.2012
It's my red letter day, or i should say in this way
all 2011 SPM candidates' important day!

Well, I sleep at one midnight and get up at four AM
-the early bird catches the worm? I don't think so -
I've got butterfly in my stomach, freaking NERVOUS!'
Keep thinking how if I didn't get what I've targeted
"Will I cry?"
"Will I commit suicide -but for sure I wont- "
"Will I shout just in front of my so many ex-schoolmates? "
"Oh god, bless me ! "
Conversely,I also think bout how if i really got what I've targeted
Same question, "Will I cry?"
Didn't aim so high actually because I really do not want my tears to burst out if my result isn't that good
Aite, bring packs of tissue papers along just for incase.

Feel like my nervous system is out of control when i step in to the school
God , heart beating is so fast and both of my hands are shivering
I hate this feeling !
Waiting for so long and lastly we get our results
I'm neither happy nor sad
just feel like I've disappointed y'al
I swear, I'll work harder next time ! :)

For those who get straight As ,congratulation !!
Y'al did very well ! *salute!*
And for those who didnt get their targeted result , work harder next time
Fight for it !
Do not being down for too long, life is stil going on .

Secondary school life comes to a STOP
Remember the memories and forget the unhappy affairs
Wish y'al best of luck in the future!

没有评论:

发表评论