2010年9月25日星期六

♥We're past tense

Don't ask me about that question again,
you should know that's a sensitive issue.



I don't know since when,our relationship become like this
maybe not i don't know,but just I do not want to know
sigh........
Don't ask me why
Don't ask for the reason anymore.
I really do not want to repeat and repeat and repeat.
useless kay
It's all over
game over,that's all.



"Would you ever have a heart to heart conversation with XXX"
when I first saw this question,and the name mentioned there was you
I looked at the page for few minutes and I couldn't answer
It's just because I really don't know what to answer or what should I answer
Nobody knows what's the answer,including me.
sigh..............




Maybe because we really misunderstand each other
until today,I'm still the same
you're still the same
but we're not the same anymore
I know we wont be like last time.




Well,it's all over
as the saying goes,"lets bygones be bygones"
smile for the coming days
same with you kay



I remembered what I told you last time
I remembered how I treat you last time
everything were so clear in my mind
I tried so hard to forget
At last,I did it.



They said,
XX was so good with you
XX was your buddy last time
errr,this and that and whatsoever
Yea,last time.
But not now.
For me,these are all nonsense now.
Meaningless.



Over=Past -(1)
Over=Memory -(2)
Substitute 1 into 2
Past = Memory



<3
Alright,We are past tense.
Forget it and cheer
I always do that :D




p/s: Don't ask me who is that.


没有评论:

发表评论