2010年11月12日星期五

:D ♥


Happy Retirement Day,
our dearest MR TAY.
You had did so much for Yok Bin
and now you gonna leave us.
sigh.......................................
We'll miss you,sir!
However,we wish to meet you agian
no matter at tuition centre or at shopping centre.
Wish you happiness!
:D





Alright,holiday is coming.
Maybe I'll go to school one more time before the holiday
Form 5 students, buh-bye !
All the best in your SPM
Yok Bin BOLEH!








HUuuu......................
No more exam!
Yeapieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Exam weeks really sucks man
I Hate exam,and vice-versa............:(
Well,I had did my very best
though I'm not satisfied with my results
I'll DO my very best but not TRY my very best next time!





Awwwwwwwww,I heard something about you
Gracious goodness!!!
You're going to blundered into the trap
Girl,be careful!!!
God bless.






3rd of Nov,
I had started my new life
All the best for us!






19th of Nov,
I'm awaiting for this day!
awww yeah!






別管以后將如何結束
至少我們曾經相聚過。
Specially for you,my BEST FRIEND.






没有评论:

发表评论