2011年6月24日星期五

19.06.2011
Happy Father's Day !! :)
A simple present for him ♥


Dad,Thank you for makin' FAMILY such a beautiful word! ♥"
Actually,what is a dad ?
A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,brushes you off,and lets you try again.

A dad is someone who wants to keep you from makin' mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt.

As the sayin' goes,"A father is a banker provided by nature."
AGREE!!
Within this year, I got all the things that I wish to get from him.♥
Admittedly,he ♥ us much and vice-versa :DD




Yeah! I got my new Canon IXUS 220HS with 16GB memory from dad !
The actual price for this camera + 16 GB memory card is actually 1K ++
but dad bought this within 1K beacause we got it durin' the PC fair
It's only around 930++
It is worthy ! ♥



A polo watch from him too ! :)



A pair of nike shoes, again, from him =]



And yes, he pays for the super duperrr "cute" braces on my teeth.
I can't deny that it's pain at the first week
but after that,it's alright !
It's ugly and costs lots but they tell me it is worth.
sighhhh, it takes a long time.....................):
but after years, maybe I will really thank to them ? =]

Once again, thank you dad!!♥
Father's Day is a special day for everyone, the world over!
A father means many things ---- a source of strength and support!

-
My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. - Clarence Budington Kelland


23.06.2011
Mummy's birthday! ♥



Presents from me :D



Oh yeah ! Secret Recipe + Nadeje ♥


Awwwwwwwww!!
Secret Recipe VS Nadeje
both of you are my love, I don't know who to choose
so.... can I choose both? :P
I enjoy eatin' those cakes very much HAHAHA!!
-fat dy ...... -



-
erhemmmmmm!!!
Don't show off your results to the weaker one
you ain't the best also!
what for to show off your additional maths result to others
but your marks is just 60something.
lame.
change your attitude if you understand the word, Friendship.

没有评论:

发表评论