2009年9月17日星期四

cz of YOU..

..【HOLIDAY】..
10days nonid 2 go 2 skul..
MISS U ALL YARR XP
suddenly felt this holiday wil b vry boring
cz we had 16 sets of model PMR paper 2 do~
[kisiao dy==]
THIS HOLIDAY IS NT A HOLIDAY!
i m having the life dat such in the prison nw
haiz~
so stressful.. [cz of u.8A s]
10days "holiday" muz keep k-book dy larr~
cnt playplay~
bt horr..
i think i cnt do it lurr~
cz..

  • 2mr hv 2 go 4 a dinner..
  • sunday nid 2 go 2 grandmum's house..
  • then i wan 2 go 2 saloon..
  • go 2 meet vf the doctor..
  • wish 2 go out shopping(think too much?)
  • n manymany more~~~
dun hv enough time dy larr~
T.T

i m so stressful nw TT
left 19days..
my sej n kh..hw?!!!!
who cn teach me..=`(
when i juz look at the sej n kh book
i wil..fall aslp==
evrtime oso lyk datT.T
DAMN IT!!
hate myself!
n nw my body is so weak
sick 4 so long dy bt haven recover~
all kinds of midicine were tried n found useless..
FUCK OFF!!!!
n horr..
ytd nt i dunwan 2 drink dat horrible things
cz it was rili terrible..
bitter than bittergourd~
horrible than the midicine~
once u smell.u wil pengsan~
once u drink.u gonna vomit out~
hw 2 drink worr~
sorry lurr~
dun trust me dat taste was rili horrible?
k..ask my fren 2 try~
hui show dat "bittergourd face" while she drank dat drink
she say lyk the urea==
c~
dats y i din drink lurr~
aiyorr..
bt i drank twice dy larr~
[n felt gonna pangsan==]
so i stop it XP
btw..thx 4 the drinks lurr~
=)
cough tries me a great deal=(

wat?!!
gt assembly in the afternoon?!!!!!
kisiao meh~~
k lurr..i put my book on my head~
luk lyk the roof==
squat at the assembly square 4 quite a long time~
i felt i gonna swooned at dat time~
n the heat of the sun seared our faces~
chao da dy larr~
all of us almost bcome NEGRO dy==


..【19days】..
i cn make it
try my best..
juz 4 YOU~
a little perseverance makes all difference between success n failure


..【BOOKS】..
all i'm trying 2 say is. I LOVE♥ YOU==
may all the details in the book go into my mind?
hope so~
all right,lets try it out..
try my best 2 do it as well=)
anyway..i hope its worth trying~
remember..
should'nt try 2 do ur homework when u r stressed out!
Dun put me off when i m trying 2 concentrate~









wrote by qιиg.

没有评论:

发表评论