2009年9月27日星期日

BOOKS MADE MY LIFE MARKED BY SUFFERING!

GRR~~
i really cnt stand it anymore!!
almost dying u noe?!!
i dunwan this type of LIFE okie?!!!
nw..my life is just a DULL MONOCHROME LIFE
i wish 2 hv a GIDDY LIFE OF PLEASURE~
hw nice~
i noe i wil get this type of life after the PMR~
i m nw waiting..waiting..n WAITING..



DEMON BOOKS.
hv pity on me please~~
stop torturing me larr!
study til pekchek dy arr i tell u..
torture me agn..
tear all the books then u noe!
kisiao nw..
stay away frm me~
dun stand near me~
BEWARE!

I M UNDER TENSION NW!!!
10days..OMG!!!
the time is running out~
i m suffering nw~
force myself 2 study..
bt..wat m i doing nw?!!!!
i really cnt concentrate on my study!
i m here nw..
juz bcz i gonna explode!
angry myself..[useless==]
bt nvm larr~
after a while..
i think i wil softened my angry tone~
i hope 2 study hard..
bt i m juz study hardly==

i m HOPELESS at SEJARAH!
HATE IT!!!
DAMN IT!!!



think of my trial results..
i was close 2 tears=`(
IS THIS A HOPELESS SITUATION?
NO~NO~NO!!!
i hv 2 admit dat i m hopelessly pessimistic~
i should nt be lyk this~
cz..
thr is a way..
thr is a will !!



【MANY PPL SAID THIS 2 ME】
frankly saying..
its nt hopeless as u might think~
dont despair!
just try your best~
u cn do it well..
JIAYOU~
[touch worr XD]
i PROMISED i will study hard
n also try my best~
thanks u all..
MUACKXXX~~




wrote by qιиg

没有评论:

发表评论